Software QA Engineering Manager | e-builder
Founded in 1995 and based in Plantation, Florida, e-Builder, a Trimble Company, is the pioneer of a fully integrated, cloud-based construction management software. Our client list reads as the “who’s, who” in all our vertical markets: Facebook, Caltech, INOVA Healthcare, and Chicago Transit Authority – to name just a few - . As one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida, we are proud to be named a ‘Florida Company to Watch,’ to be nominated as one of South Florida’s best places to work and have our CEO named South Florida Business Journal’s Ultimate CEO. We’re excited to find innovative ways to combine technology with construction with a fun work environment. To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
• Passion for Software Testing with innovative and cutting-edge ideas.
• Research and stay informed of the latest best practices in Software QA Engineering.
• Ability to build and assess an automation team while driving continuous improvement.
• Manage a team of Software QA engineers working on test automation for both customer found defects and new development features.
• Assist the team with testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results.
• Develop and communicate effectively with remote software development teams regarding all work activities.
• Regularly and proactively communicate status, risks, and other issues related to the automation test inventory and suite.
• Update Jira board and drive team retrospectives and reviews.
• All other duties as assigned
• Knowledge using software test design techniques like equivalence class, boundary value, decision table and use case testing.
• Experience working with agile testing practices like BDD, exploratory testing and continuous integration.
• Experience testing B2B SaaS web-based apps.
• Basic White Box testing knowledge (multiple condition coverage, basis path, loop) is a plus.
• Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively with management and engineers.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret test cases, technical documents, diagrams, data models, and process documents.
• Customer focused with excellent follow through on commitments.
• Experience with Selenium Web-driver API
• Experience writing queries within the SQL database
• Experience working with HTML and CSS as well as the DOM
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field.
• Working experience as a Software QA Engineering Manager will be consider in place of a degree
• A minimum of 7 years of experience working on enterprise software development environments
If you can accomplish the above, then you have what it takes to be a successful Software QA Manager Engineer here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D