Senior Product Manager | e-builder
We welcome applicants who are also open to working remote.
We are seeking an experienced, results-oriented, and innovative Product Management professional to help expand and refine our program and project management SaaS products.
A Product Manager in the Trimble Program and Project Management division is a key role connecting and representing the market to our engineering development organization through to launching and supporting the market facing teams, such as marketing, sales, support, and professional services. The Product Manager is the expert resource for understanding market problems, and the value of solving those problems to both the customer and the business.
Our Product Managers are passionate leaders driven to solve the most intricate program and project management challenges holding back the construction industry from greater performance and productivity. We are the relentless drivers to realize a vision of connected construction stakeholders through the built environment life cycle.
We use data driven methodologies to prioritize and deliver the right solution to our target markets and we obsess over the successful launch, sales, adoption, and usage. A constant collaboration with divisional stakeholders and our customers keeps us engaged and visible in the business and the marketplace.
Role & Responsibilities of Position
- Creates and drives product vision and strategy to achieve that vision across product capabilities
- Manage the product life cycle for your product area from strategic planning to tactical activities to meet or exceed business objectives
- Drive the product life cycle process from ideation, problem validation, solution discovery, partnering with Engineering and UX team in development and delivery
- Conduct and provide market research with on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Specify market requirements for current and future products
- Work with Product Marketing to define positioning, plan and execute releases and market launches
- Collaborate with Engineering and UX Designers through to define and validate solutions
- Work with Engineering to define product release requirements
- Evaluate product performance metrics, usage data and market trends to refine Product Roadmap regularly.
- Work with internal Sales, Marketing, UX/Product Design and Engineering teams to execute on a vision that inspires customers to purchase e-Builder products and services
- Experience creating & defending lean canvas business case outlines, as well as complex business case models that have been used to make major investment decisions.
- Deep knowledge of customer base issues, pains, desires, how they think, how they work and how they buy
- Demonstrated experience creating competitive analysis for multiple products. Represents key variables including price, market share, features/functions.
- Intellectually curious, creative and persistent
- Familiarity with competitors, trends, technology, regulatory issues, ecosystem
- Ability to clearly communicate across all levels of an organization in clear language and using stories, metaphors, and data where appropriate
- Deep knowledge of construction markets and industries
- Demonstrated use of continuous discovery, story mapping and BDD techniques
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies such as Kanban or Scrum preferred
- Demonstrated success defining and launching software products
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- BS in Architecture, Engineering or Construction (AEC) related field, MBA or related business experience preferred
- 3-8 years as a Product Manager in the software industry, preferably with experience developing solutions for the Construction industry
- 3-5 years experience working directly in construction or related industry
- Able to travel up to 25%
If you can accomplish the above then you have what it takes to be a successful Senior Product Manager, Trimble PPM Division, here at e-Builder!
To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug Free Workplace
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D