Partner Sales Executive | e-builder
Are you anxious to work for a company that values and recognizes that a well-executed sales strategy will lead to the transformational growth and success of a business? If so read on! The Partner Sales Executive is an integral part of the e-Builder Partner Program who is responsible for executing specific sales strategies. If you are driven by innovation and want to put your thumb print on an industry leading solution, then this is your next career move!
About e-Builder:Founded in 1995 and based in Sunrise, Florida, e-Builder, a Trimble Company, is the pioneer of a fully integrated, cloud-based construction management software. Our client list reads as the “who’s, who” in all our vertical markets: Facebook, CalTech, INOVA Healthcare, and Chicago Transit Authority – to name just a few - . As one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida, we are proud to be named a ‘Florida Company to Watch,’ to be nominated as one of South Florida’s best places to work and have our CEO named South Florida Business Journal’s Ultimate CEO. We’re excited to find innovative ways to combine technology with construction with a fun work environment. To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
In this role you will be responsible for working with named partners to identify and qualify targets and effectively engage the sales team to support closing opportunities to achieve your assigned quota. This also include but is not limited to:
- Identify every market leader and project controls executive in every target partner and ensure each is aware of e-Builder and considers e-Builder for their owner clients or internal use.
- Successfully support your partners in their sales pursuits and work with them to develop new opportunities.
- Meet your pipeline goals and sales quota.
- Complete the activity needed to achieve the partner program goals.
- Actively participate and excel in all training activities
- Regularly and proactively communicate status, challenges, and other issues related to the job.
- All other duties as assigned
In your first year your goals will include:
- Identifying the buyers and influencers within the target Partners
- Building positive e-Builder brand awareness within the target Partners
- Supporting Partners as they promote or refer e-Builder to their owner clients – with the ultimate goal of obtaining owner opportunities and sales through partners
- 4 year College Degree
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably into the construction industry
- Consultative sales approach to uncover prospect’s problems and pain with empathy
- Preference for residing in the Western Region of U.S.
If you can accomplish the above then you have what it takes to be a successful Partner Sales Executive here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug Free Workplace
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D