Account Manager | e-builder
Are you anxious to work for a company who values and recognizes that a well-executed sales strategy with pro-active customer communication will lead to the transformational growth and success of a business? If so read on! In this role, you will be an integral part of the sales team. You will be responsible for executing the sales strategy to increase install base adoption and follow-on sales to our existing client base. You will be instrumental in ensuring our continued 40% annual revenue growth.
Founded in 1995 and based in Sunrise, Florida, e-Builder, a Trimble Company, is the pioneer of a fully integrated, cloud-based construction management software. Our client list reads as the “who’s, who” in all our vertical markets: Facebook, CalTech, INOVA Healthcare, and Chicago Transit Authority – to name just a few - . As one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida, we are proud to be named a ‘Florida Company to Watch,’ to be nominated as one of South Florida’s best places to work and have our CEO named South Florida Business Journal’s Ultimate CEO. We’re excited to find innovative ways to combine technology with construction with a fun work environment. To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
In this role you are responsible for the successful sales and renewals of e-Builder products, services and/or solutions to existing clients. You will maintain critical high-level relationships with executive leadership at our clients and be responsible for proactively maintaining contact with them, listening to their needs, and identifying opportunities to grow the use of e-Builder within the accounts.
This role also includes but is not limited to:
- Proactively manage and sell to all assigned clients in your territory
- Identify opportunities for growth within the assigned accounts
- Work to maximize the product utilization within every account
- Provide creative solutions to ambiguous business problems
- Work inter-departmentally within e-Builder to minimize risk of cancellation and ensure the success of renewals
- Document all activity, communication and opportunity in our CRM of record
- Meet or exceed your quota
- Travel within your region for onsite client visits
- Customer focused and vigilant follow-through on commitments
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, business partners and company management
- Polished phone and in-person presence
- Self-directed and motivated
- Ability to organize and communicate information to other team members effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you can accomplish the above then you have what it takes to be a successful Account Manager here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug Free Workplace
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D